As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to disrupt the health of numerous individuals in various countries, we at Perfect Hands Healthcare Group, LLC made sure that our operations remain safe and free from the virus. With the utmost precaution, our healthcare staff performs daily inspections and sanitation practices that will help keep our facilities and our clients safe.
We do not know when the pandemic will cease. However, we must not dally and wait for the worse. Every day, we make sure to perform our basic duties as protectors of health in the community by providing our clients and staff with helpful information on how to maintain their best health and safety.
Ensuring the Health and Safety of Our Clients and Employees Is Our Top Priority
Perfect Hands Healthcare Group sees to it that the following precautions are performed efficiently and with the utmost caution.
- We always make it a point that our staff enters the client’s home dressed in proper safety gear. Our employees are trained daily on how to intensify their safety measures when it comes to avoiding spreading the virus to vulnerable families.
- We execute a strict PPE utilization protocol based on the case specifics.
- All staff members at Perfect Hands Healthcare Group are expected to perform daily symptom self-checks and documentation before visiting clients.
Here Are Methods That Can Help Keep the Virus Away
- Avoid close contact at all costs. We encourage all clients and employees to wear the appropriately-issued face masks, as well as keeping a distance of 6 feet.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- Cover coughs and sneezes and discard used tissues in the correct trash receptacle right away.
- Clean and disinfect high touch surfaces, such as light switches, door handles and knobs, phone, keyboards, kitchen and bathroom surfaces, keys, and more. For a full list of high touch surfaces and how to clean them, click here.
- Call your healthcare providers IMMEDIATELY if you:
- Have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19
- Are a resident in a community with ongoing spread of the virus
- Develop symptoms of COVID-19
Talk to Us
For more information regarding our facility’s COVID-19 response, kindly give us a call. We will be more than happy to assist you in any way we can. Let us work together to help lessen the number of infections and completely cease COVID-19’s impact on our communities.