After a hospitalization or a debilitating illness, most seniors need rehabilitation to regain their function. If you have an elderly loved one who needs rehab, there are home health care in Columbus, Ohio, that offers rehabilitative therapies so seniors can get treatment in the comfort of their own home.
At Perfect Hands Healthcare Group, LLC, we have reliable rehabilitation experts who can help your loved one assess their condition and create a personalized program for them.
Some of the most common conditions we assist patients with include arthritis, hip and knee replacements, fractures, and ligament injuries.
Here are other benefits of getting in-home rehab:
- Seniors receive one-on-one sessions with a qualified therapist at home.
- Eliminates the need for transportation to receive treatment.
- Allows seniors to have peace while performing their exercises.
- Helps seniors regain independence.
- Allows seniors to partake in their normal daily routine.
We also offer skilled nursing, personal care, and home health aide services. You can rest assured that you’re loved one’s needs are well-provided.